Do you deal with Microsoft Excel on a regular basis? Excel is undoubtedly the greatest application for businesses, organizations, and individuals. For our regular work like creating lists, keeping entries, listing data, or any lead generation projects, Excel is vital.
But what do you do when, on your device, Excel isn’t installed? that time you urgently need to customize an XLSX file. In such situations, converting XLSX to VCF is the smart decision. This article will provide you with the quick steps you need to perfectly convert Excel to vCard.
A vCard is a standard format for exchanging contact information and can be used in many different applications. There are many reasons why you may want to convert your Excel data into a vCard.
VCard is portable
vCard can be used with a variety of applications, so you can easily share your contact information with your friends and family. You can also use vCard to keep track of your contacts in an organized way.
vCard is customizable
The vCard can be customized to match your personal preferences. You can add information such as your name, email address, multimedia, website address and so on.
Small in size
Despite the equal quantity of information being kept in both, vCard files are smaller than Excel files. As a result, consumers save a lot of storage space.
Like others, there is not a direct way to convert Excel.xlsx files into vCard.vcf format. That’s why we need to export the files in CSV format. However, for better understanding, we have divided the Excel to vCard conversion steps into 3 parts. Keep reading the steps properly for a perfect conversion.
You can effortlessly convert MS Excel data to CSV format. If you can’t access Excel right now, then use any online xlsx-to-csv converter to perform this conversion for free.
- Open the file in the Excel application that you need to convert.
- In the upper-left corner of the application, click the Office symbol.
- Pick the Save As option, followed by Other formats.
- Choose a directory on your system where you want to save the file.
- Then, from the Save As type drop-down menu, select CSV as the file format.
- Lastly, click the Save icon.
- Tap on the Windows search icon.
- Enter Contacts and press Enter to launch the Contacts window.
- Now, select the CSV (Comma Separated Value) format from the Imports tab.
- Then, by clicking on “Browse,” select the CSV file that you saved in the first step above.
- Finally, click the Finish button to begin the import procedure.
- Begin by reopening the Contacts window by using Windows Search.
- Now, at the top of the Contacts tab, select the Export icon.
- Select the vCards (folder of.vcf files) option, and then click Export.
- Specify the location where you want the result files saved and click OK. Your information will be stored in VCF format.
If you have completed the above three parts perfectly without any mistakes, then you may be able to convert Excel to VCF free of charge.
If you have a spreadsheet filled with contact information, you may want to convert it to a vCard file so that you can easily store and share the information with other people. There are several online tools that you can use to convert your CSV files to VCF format. But most of the tools aren’t reliable and accurate.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the process of creating a vCard file will vary depending on the specific needs of the user. However, creating a vCard file is useful for exchanging contact information with other individuals or organizations. The file can be saved on a computer or portable storage device and can be accessed by other users with ease.
Yes, Excel can access vCard files. Just open the Excel application, click the File tab in the upper left corner, and click on the Open option. Select All Files from the drop-down menu in the bottom right corner of the window. Select all of the VCard files you wish to import into Excel, then double-click each one.
Otherwise, if you double-click on the vCard file in your local directory, you can get an “open with” window that recommends you open this file with Outlook, but you need to select Excel manually. After that, your vCard files will open in Excel.
Somehow, if you need to import one of your Excel documents as an Outlook PST, the Regain Excel to PST converter may be the best solution for it. This software helps users easily convert their Excel files into PST format. because Outlook can’t directly access XLSX files.
This software is very easy to use, and it can be downloaded and installed in just a few minutes. Once installed, the software will automatically start working, and it will automatically convert the Excel files into PST format.
Basically, you can’t directly convert Excel files to vCard (especially when you are seeking a free method). But.csv to.vcf conversion is possible with your Windows contact feature, which is free to use. However, taking experts’ opinions is always recommended. https://techtigger.com