Are you an existing QuickBooks user? If yes, you’d probably know about all the versions of the software, including QuickBooks Enterprise.
Designed for medium to large-sized businesses across different industry verticals, QB Enterprise helps you expand your business operations using advanced inventory, reporting, and invoice tools.
Most importantly, it enables you to increase productivity, and gives you meaningful insights while flexing well with your business. However, if you want to leverage the full benefits of the accounting application and purchase QuickBooks Enterprise 2022, you must know the inside out of the software.
This post entails everything you should know about QuickBooks Enterprise. Read on to explore them and ease your decision-making process for purchasing the accounting application.
Intuit QB Enterprise – Description
2022 QuickBooks Enterprise is the most powerful desktop accounting software popular among expanding enterprises and non-profit organizations.
The QuickBooks Enterprise is the most recent version of the accounting software.
It has advanced features with significant upgrades that many businesses have expected for the past few years. Some of the inclusions of QB Enterprise 2022 are:
- Advanced pricing
- Payroll management
- Inventory monitoring
- High data capacity
- Complex inventory management, etc.
Features of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
Now that you know what QuickBooks Enterprise is, read on to explore all the features of the accounting software. Here’s a look at them:
- Single-user License: QB Enterprise licenses are available in single-user increments of 1-10 users. 20 and 30-user licenses are also available, and QB Enterprise Diamond offers licenses for up to 40 users.
- Multiple Application Integration: You can integrate QuickBooks Enterprise with more than 200 applications to personalize your accounting experience.
- Work on Two Company Files Simultaneously: With QB Enterprise in place, you can work on two company files simultaneously.
- Fulfill Sales Orders: You can get this feature if you have the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Platinum and Diamond subscriptions. You’ll need a compatible internet-enabled device.
- Advanced Reporting: QB Enterprise comes with the Advanced Reporting tool by which you can build customized reports, enabling you to see the business performance.
- Advanced Inventory: It’s an Enterprise add-on tool that helps you track, keep, and shift inventory virtually. You can use this tool to manage the inventory process of your business from a single dashboard.
- Advanced Pricing: This feature of QB Enterprise is based on subscription. As a QB Enterprise user, you can use Advanced Pricing to update the product costs on sales forms based on the rules you set.
- Express Pick-Pack: QB Enterprise 2022 comes with this function, using which you can perform the order’s pick and pack processes in a single action. The feature is available only in Platinum and Diamond editions.
Editions of QuickBooks Enterprise 2022
QB Desktop Enterprise 2022 comes with three different editions: Gold, Platinum, and Diamond.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Gold: This edition includes QuickBooks Enterprise, Enhanced Payroll, Advanced Reporting, and more. You get the functionality and business insights to start with the QB Enterprise Gold edition.
- Besides, you can pay and file taxes, make payments to your employees, and streamline your payroll processes. QB Enterprise Gold is priced per user for up to 30 user licenses.
- QB Enterprise Platinum: It includes everything in QB Enterprise Gold. In addition, you get robust functionality with essential tools for wholesalers, manufacturers, retailers, and contractors. It is also priced per user for up to 30 users.
- The QB Enterprise Diamond: It includes everything in Platinum and maximum functionality to automate your business. You can purchase QuickBooks Enterprise 2022 Diamond edition for up to 40 users.
System Requirements for QuickBooks Enterprise 2022
Based on the types of access, i.e., local and cloud, the QB Enterprise 22.0 model has different system requirements. You can choose either of the access modes and arrange the requirements before you purchase QuickBooks Enterprise 2022.
Here’s a look at the technical specifications of QB Desktop Enterprise 2022 for both local and cloud access:
For Local Access
- Operating System: Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or above
- Windows Servers: Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard and Essentials, Windows Server 2016 Standard and Essentials, Windows Server 2019 Standard and Essentials
- Processor: Minimum 2.4GHz
- RAM: 8 GB for 64-bit; 16 GB (recommended)
- Disk Space: Minimum 2.5 GB
- Optical Drive: 4XDVD-ROM drive for CD installations
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
- Screen Resolution: Minimum 1280×1024 with up to two extended monitors
- Data Management: AES-1288 for data encryption for all PII and PCI data
In addition to the above, you need internet access and product registration
For Cloud Access
For cloud-based access to QuickBooks Enterprise 2022, you need to connect via Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Client. The system requirements for Windows and Mac OS are different. Here’s a look at them:
- You must use The Remote Desktop Connection Client in Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Internet connection
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
- Screen resolution of 1280X1024 or more
- High-speed internet connection
- Microsoft Remote Desktop 10
Why Should You opt for QuickBooks Enterprise 2022?
Apart from simplifying your accounts-related tasks, QB Enterprise helps you grow your business, enabling you to access company data with complete security. Furthermore, QB Enterprise helps you do the following:
- Increase the QB Desktop Pro and Premier versions’ capacity by 6%
- Use 100000 classes and custom fields to access over a million customer records, inventory items, and vendors
- Scale up your online customers to 40%
- Use the cloud access feature to provide flexibility for your employees to work from anywhere
- Easy reporting and effective financial management
- Give access to a limited piece of information to specific employees depending on their roles
- Management of payroll-related activities
- Access vendor information in no time
- Ensure better productivity and high security
- Track thousands of representatives, customers, and vendors
In addition to the benefits mentioned above, QB Enterprise runs up to 38% faster due to its improved utilization of 64-bit processors in most computers today. Further, you can integrate multiple third-party applications with QB Desktop Enterprise and enhance your advanced accounting experience.
Purchasing QuickBooks Enterprise 2022 could be overwhelming. But hopefully, the information in this post will help clear things up. You learned the differences between QB Enterprise Gold, Platinum, and
Diamond; and all of the features. Additionally, you learned about the technical requirements to use QB Enterprise for both local and cloud access.
If you are ready to purchase QuickBooks Enterprise 2022 license, it is recommended that you get it from an Intuit-authorized seller. It will ensure you get an authentic QB Enterprise license and free installation and setup. Besides, you might get a free consultation, data migration services, and a discount (s) for the license.